Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Through the Pass



I loved Jakes story about the microwave.  (Briefly, his cousin Jake is in Chicago, Spanish speaking mission.  They came upon a guy who didn’t speak English or Spanish, trying to move a microwave.  Jake and his companion helped this man move an ancient microwave out of his apartment and placed in the trunk of a running car.  Another person came out of the apartment building and drove away in the car.  Man who can’t speak English or Spanish walks away….. So some random person has an ancient microwave in the back of their car.  Awesome!)

In more news, I have been Whitewashed out of my area Mojave Narrows, and I am now down the Cajon pass and in the valley, serving in the Highland B area. Interesting thing to note here I have been whitewashed out of Mojave River B, Maple A, Maple B, now Mojave Narrows B, I have white washed out of all my areas, and I have shotgun technically an area (not really, but they say it counts). So in my new area, I live with the zone leaders.  My companions name is Elder Madsen, he seems really cool and he is really funny. He knows anyone and everyone, and knows anywhere and everywhere, it should be fun. Oh, and I got to drive a Truck, that is right a truck, not a car. I got to drive it down the Cajon pass, and man, oh man, I miss driving. We accidentally left the mission, but we found our way back in a relative short amount of time. I have never been so excited for that on my mission, to go from no Car to truck for a day... Awwww, man it was bliss, #Haven't driven for 8 months, and only got 1 speeding violation, #unheard of in California, #missionaries understand my pain with the dreaded TIWI......   (FYI, Ammon was pulled over by an officer because he was riding his bike too fast.)

I love you all,
 Ammon

Love you mom, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment