Monday, January 23, 2017

Hmmmm........

Transfers are next Monday.  We do get plenty of rain, and there has been some flash flooding, but not anywhere near me. So, we'll be in the rain, and hope someone takes pity on us and lets us in to talk about Jesus.  This past week fell to crap because we had a member who is going through a break up, crash at our apartment because he didn't know how to deal with a break up.  He stayed for an average of 6 hours and we recently started a 1 hour study with him, to kill/cut the time down as much as possible.  No it is not appropriate for him to do any of this and bishop is painfully aware of it :)  We didn't really teach anyone because of that fact but here's hoping for this week as an atonement week for this past week :)

Where exactly in Lincoln Nebraska are you planning to move?  I don't know how I would feel, I don't know anyone there, but that is not so bad.  I could meet new people.  I would only be there 3 months out of the year, so it won't really affect me, and I only have to change the home address.  When would we see family, Thanksgiving and Christmas or not, but either way I will be fine.  When I come home, do I go there or to Fulton for my home coming talk, and when would we visit?
Yeah I know its kinda short I am writing up a report for the week and for President Taylor, it will make more sense when dad gets done and reads the email I sent him.  He can explain why it is so short.  Yes, you can send me stuff and it will get to me, and I ran out 5 months ago ;)
Yes,  I would like chocolate, in any form, cocoa, candy, cake, anything I am not picky, Pringles, and cookies, brownies.

I got to go,
I love you all,
Ammon

No comments:

Post a Comment