Monday, May 30, 2016

Credt for Trying

Well, as it turns out I am Superman :D. And having the challenge to read the Book of Mormon is awesome, I would do it, and as a family there it will draw you closer together.  I laughed at the fact that the girls have the licenses and the boys do not.... Seth get into gear and get that license, and also if you did paint my truck pink, PAINT IT BACK TO BLACK....
 
We have been having a lot of investigators dropping appointments but we have found more to go and visit during that time, so the Lord does bless us even if our day has gone to crap  We have been trying to get more in with people to see if it works we have yet to seriously apply it to everyone but we are working towards it, Jeffery R Holland wrote "The great thing about the Gospel is we get credit for trying, even if we don't always succeed." so yeah, I will work till I drop, and don't you dare doubt that I won't.  Oh, one time we worked so hard that I fell into bed in my proselyting clothes and didn't realize it till the next day 30 minutes before studies.... I wonder what my companion thought when we were doing the morning workout"
 
I love you all more than the world, and all that it can throw at me
Ammon

No comments:

Post a Comment