Monday, June 6, 2016

Astounded

Well, I am sad that the family camp out got rained out, and if you’re looking for a way to find a heart shaped rock you need to have Seth get my flint napping stuff out and use it to make it for Ari. Yeah, getting Seth on out there is a good thing, the more girls he dates now the less stress it is on your mission when you have to go and talk to everyone.  As a recommendation to Seth and his mini mission, I would say that he would need to STUDY The Restoration, and that he would need to study with both you and Dad, heck, study the lessons as a family and I can promise you this you will grow closer as a family and become more united in the gospel, and as a warning you need to cover what it teaches in Preach my Gospel, don't jump around from lesson to lesson, stay focused on one lesson at a time and stay focused on the doctrine of that lesson don't go chasing that which is not covered in that lesson, it will be harder to TESTIFY of the gospel and of JESUS CHRIST.
 
Our Ward is splitting!!!!!!!!!! when did this happen, everyone is supposed to be there when I get back, besides I thought that it wasn't going to happen for another 2-3 years, but hey, if missionary work is still moving forward in the ward then I can't fault anyone, as long as they stay active in the ward. And Dakota might go on a mission THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!! Keep at it Stirling, get more people on a mission. Oh, how is Andy Baysinger doing, coming to church, activities, and ward functions?  Keep trying to get the Priests over there, the more consistent they are with it the more people are willing to go and change and come to church on their own.
 
Well, what I have learned with Elder Jessee is that you need to always be ready to go and testify at a moment’s notice, because he doesn't give you warning, in the middle of Wal-Mart, in the bathroom, or at the car wash, or in a lesson. He will just look at me and I know, oh this is my time to testify, (I know this because I have the spirit there saying testify, and I have him to confirm what the spirit is saying.) Yeah it's hard to get people to go out and to fellowship, for us having a Missionary splits calendar helps, basically a calendar that is saying that the members will go out on a lesson with them and when it is a great way to fellowship with people and to get members out there testifying with the missionaries.
 
Dad I have been struggling to teach and learn about Meaningful Prayer, My first question is
 
How do you have meaningful prayer?
 
And how do you apply it to teach to someone
 
I got to go.
 
I love you all,
Ammon

No comments:

Post a Comment