Monday, June 20, 2016

Hot, Hot Hot!

I LIVE!!!
I am here, it got so HOT here that the Internet went out and we weren't able to email you.
 
10 minutes is all I have, that is before the milk in the car goes bad AGAIN ;D

So how is everyone, I am doing fine, I have been sweating off any extra fat that I have put on in the MTC, Oh I found out why everyone here is so skinny or fat, they come here to sweat it off or to get a tan.  Okay, funny story you know how white my skin is, well I gave some service to some members and wore a tee shirt.  Well, I got a Sunburn because my neck wasn't protected by my white shirt.  So I now know why missionaries give service in white shirts and ties instead of tee shirts. Oh, I was wondering if you could email me recipes for German Pancakes, pancakes, and other such things, so that I can make some food that is awesome and is not just plain Eggs, Toast, and Cereal. I got to go, but I will email as soon as I can next P day, I love you all, and Hope you guys have a great summer.
 
Love you all,
Ammon

No comments:

Post a Comment