Monday, May 23, 2016

Missionary Stud

I am still in the Maple Ward, I now have a new companion Elder Jessee, and yes the song ‘Jesse's Girl’ went through my mind as I met him for the first time, he was an office Elder, but is now in the field meaning that he is an amazing stud at missionary work. The weather has been cool thus far and we have been sleeping with the window open so that the apartment will stay cool, the AC is broken so we improvised a Ghetto Swamp Cooler, it really is amazing what a person can come up with to get cool in heat. Yes, I have been eating well, we have a dinner every other night. And my clothes are holding up there is some wear and tear in the pants but they have held up very well thus far, and money is alright, I have everything done that I need money for, so I should be fine,
 
We had a hard time getting in with people this week, we had to informally drop some people but we plan on seeing them in the next couple of weeks when school is dead here and they have no reason to not open the door.  Those who we did get in to see They are keeping them, we need to work on church with them but we can do that, any tips for getting people to church?
Love you Mom
 
Love you all,
Ammon

No comments:

Post a Comment