Monday, April 25, 2016

Birthday Bonanza

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARI!!!!,
 
Well, I got the birthday package you sent, the day after the last p day. AND I BUSTED A GUT LAUGHING ABOUT “TRAP-A-CRAP”, I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT ABOUT CALLING THE MISSION NURSE BECAUSE I HURT SO MUCH, and I heard a funny JOKE: Meanwhile back at the outhouse, things started piling up..... I busted a gut laughing even harder. The day I got the box (I was busy prepping a lesson for a Less Active member to try and help him want to pay tithing,) and to celebrate We POUNDED the Beef Jerky, Oreos, and Nutella, and later fell into a food coma/sugar crash that lasted till about midafternoon the next day. 
 
 I haven't heard or seen any sewing machines here because the people here all are getting lawn citations meaning that they "HAVE TO CUT THEIR GRASS!"  We live in the desert, what grass? There are a few weeds they could pull and the lawn is once again desert. The new ward is awesome.  We have TONS of less Active people that we visit, and we get to teach them correct principles that they mis-learned and they get to come back to church when we do that so that Feels GOOD!  We stopped by an investigator that we needed to set up an appointment with, we met him outside fixing his truck, and he said "HOLD ON LET ME GO GET MY SON SO YOU CAN HELP ANWSER OUR QUESTIONS!" We answered their questions, which centered on the gospel of Jesus Christ, and they asked to have a prayer with us, because we also taught them about prayer. SO thus far AWESOME!!!!  
 
No, we are instructed to keep or language as professional as possible and to avoid nicknames like the plague. (This is an answer to a previously asked question if he and his companion call each other by first names or Elder ____________ all the time.)
 
Mom, when would you like to talk to me on mother's day coming up here soon, a specific time would be best so that we can plan accordingly
 
From,
Ammon

No comments:

Post a Comment