Monday, November 21, 2016

Winterizing & The Missionary Moving Club Redu

Well this past week has been very stressful, me and my greenie have been going through the area book, and all of the people that were "investigators" just were places were the missionaries would go to hangout, so we have been having to drop people and find more people, and we haven't been able to get my greenie any solid people that we could teach the restoration too, so we have been looking for the past week for people and haven't really found any one, but we are building our relationship with the ward. we have been putting the miles on our bikes and we have been winterizing a lot of peoples swamp coolers, I can probably do it in my sleep now with the number of times I have done it. And not a lot has happened, but a cool thing that happened was we got called by a member of the ward to help some of his friends who were moving up from LA to the high desert, we were there for 3 hours and we unloaded 3 u-huals and we had some of the elders qourum help us, no for the news of a not as great scale, we helped them move into the ward next to ours, but that is okay the missionaries there haven't had a person investigating for the past 3 years, so not so bad. and that is our week in a nut shell, i got to go and get groceries.

I love you all,
from,
Ammon

No comments:

Post a Comment