Monday, November 28, 2016

Addict

That's great that Uncle Nathan won the trophy, who took what place in the Shoot-Out. It’s great that Melissa and her family showed up. Yes, this year has been flying by I can't remember what life was like before the mission it seems kinda distant and far away kinda like a day dream or something like that. Thomas IS HOME?!!! The "kilt" is called a Lava-lava and all of the missionaries (the Elders) out here have been trying to get one. All of us have agreed that we will wear them to p-day activity. Thanksgiving was awesome we went to an elderly couple’s home and they stuffed us like nothing else. They had their grandson and his fiancé there and they basically talked about some dumb things that they did on their missions. I have several ideas for if anyone tries to prank me :)
 
For Christmas, I would like Long John Garments top and bottom (2-3) the kind that goes down to the ankles. Cookies, all kinds. 2 white shirts with a 16 and 1/2 size neck line. Socks (wool blend is preferred for winter.) A sweater. Could I please get Dads Hot Chocolate recipe, the people out here have no idea what real hot chocolate is like. I think I now know what a crack addict feels like when they don't have crack because it is the same for me but with hot chocolate. The hot chocolate that members out here make is just watered sugar water with little flavoring. Please, save me from this lack of real chocolate!!!!
 
Love you all,
Ammon

No comments:

Post a Comment