Monday, October 3, 2016

Mr Clean

Well before I get to the investigators, there are several things I would like to ask, How badly did Seth break the truck? What are the companies are saying they would be interested in hiring Dad? Some talks I liked were Uchtdorf's and LeGrand. There is also another thing that I have to say MOM, I LOVE YOU, you have no idea how many people out here don't have a normal family, and have nothing but crap family lives, THANK YOU SO MUCH for loving me through all of my crazy growing up.
 
Apple Valley has the nickname Crapple Valley, because the people out here REFUSE to take care of their things, even the missionaries. We spent the entire week just cleaning the apartment, the first day we threw out 3 bags of trash, and another 3 bags of recycling that we would only have gotten 56 cents so we set it by the dumpster for the homeless people to go through and take. The bathroom was NASTY, you thought that ours is bad, this one was worse. There was a layer of Pee on the floor. DUMPED a bucket of water on it, about 3 gallons worth and the water turned a brownish yellow color and we scrubbed for 30 minutes with bleach and it finally started to lose its color of yellow and turn white. Another 30 minutes we scrubbed and finally got it clean to white floor. We vacuumed and the carpet, before we vacuumed it was a dark Charcoal grey, and after was a light grey. We spent the Entire week just cleaning and we had to make several runs to the store because we used up our cleaning supplies. So when I come home, I can clean whatever you can throw at me, so you should be happy about that Mom, I finally learned how to clean but on my mission. My Companion is cool; we are very different on what is funny. I have been told that my sense of humor is drier than the desert in summer. I have yet to meet any of our investigators because we have been cleaning the apartment, but I will tell you as soon as possible.
 
I love you all,
Ammon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment