Monday, December 26, 2016

Armor (Of the Lord?)

December   26th, 2016
Dear Family,
To describe my past week I would have to say that it was short. There was not to terrible much that we could do, due to the rain we got. I find it funny that I have been praying for rain and when we finally get it, it pours for 3 days. We couldn't really leave the apartment because of all the mud and stuff, because to get anywhere in the area we have to take dirt paths, so when it rains it turns to mud and when we get to the house we are covered head to toe with mud. So we usually walk, but that was not so much the case here, we wanted to walk but our rain gear was soaked in the first hour. We were already having chattering teeth by then so we decided to go back to the apartment and get warm (no one was home or letting us in.) We stayed there till it started to clear up and we got cabin fever so we made armor out of cardboard. We had some sushi. I had a tablespoon of wasabi it was awesome. I was a fire breathing dragon outside but when I got back to the apartment I had to use the bathroom, and I turned into a rocket ship from the wasabi. We had some lessons with some less active families and we got invited back on over for breakfast the next day (today). That is the sum of my week.
Love you all,
Ammon

No comments:

Post a Comment